Learn to teach yoga to pregnant and postnatal mums. Want to feel confident to teach safely to pregnant women? Wanting to explore more about the teaching yoga from and for the feminine and empower yourself and others as women?
Kylie has taught yoga and birth education to pregnant women for over 16 years and she is also a Certified Yoga Therapist and Doula.
She will teach you how to teach safely and the keys to building successful prenatal yoga classes after running her own studios for over 10 years which run more prenatal classes than any other studio in Sydney if not Australia.
She has 3 children, two of which were born at home.
What you will learn
- Anatomy and Physiology of women as it relates to pre and post natal.
- Exploration of Yogic Physiology through the Chakras, Meridians and Koshas.
- Philosophy, Ethics and Lifestyle
- Yoga practices for pregnancy and post natal.
- Essential in Birth and motherhood preparation.
- Teaching Methodology and appropriate asana modifications.
- Integrative Practice and supervised Teaching
$1250 Early Bird $995 one month before course start date
$250 deposit required to secure spot
Pre-Requisites • Minimum 200hr teacher training accreditation to gain the prenatal teacher training qualification • Certificate or supporting documents required for acceptance into course
Make your booking here